This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3/4" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/4" in thickness, with the pull force of 10.51 lb vertically. It is made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron, plated with triple layers of nickel-copper-nickel for effective corrosion protection.
The applications of this neodymium block magnet include automotive, consumer electronics, home appliances, industrial equipment & automation, information technology products, medical devices and so on.
Why Choose Us
1. ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System certified by TUV with continuous improvements.
2. 25 years experience in neodymium magnet R & D and Manufacturing with over 1000 customized designs.
3. R & D team with multiple patents led by national "scientific and technological progress" award winner.
4. Ultimate magnetic solution provided with easy communication and fast response.
1. All neodymium magnets are very strong and brittle.
2. Must be handled with extreme care to avoid personal injury.
3. Eye protection should be worn when handling magnets.
4. Keep the magnets away from pacemakers.
5. The neodymium magnet should NOT be for children.
SKU Code: ATECHBL006
Dimensions: 3/4" x1/4" x1/4"
Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
Magnetization Direction: through the thickness
Br Max/Gauss rating: 13200 GS
Max Operating Temp: 80ºC (176ºF )