N52 1/2 inch OD x 1/4 inch ID x 1/8 inch Neodymium Rare Earth Ring Magnet
Nickel Coated N45H Neodymium Magnet Arc
MaterialNdFeBGradeN45HRemanence Br（kGs）Max:13.7Min:13.2PlatingNi-Cu-Ni (Cu)ShapeArcCoercive force(kOe) Min.12.1Intrinsic Coercive force (kOe) Min.17Max energy product (MGOe)Max:46Min:43Max Temp (℃)120
Nickel Coated N42SH Neodymium Magnet Disc
Nickel Coated N42SH Neodymium Magnet Disc is made from high performance Neodymium Iron Boron. The NORTH pole is on one circular face and the SOUTH pole is on the opposite face. These Magnets are plate...
This powerful neodymium ring magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and features a 1/4" hole through the thickness of the magnet, with the pull force of 3.45 Kg vertically. It is made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron, plated with triple layers of nickel-copper-nickel for effective corrosion protection.
The applications of this neodymium ring magnet include consumer electronics, home appliances, industrial equipment & automation, information technology products, medical devices and so on.
Why Choose Us
1. ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System certified by TUV with continuous improvements.
2. 25 years experience in neodymium magnet R & D and Manufacturing with over 1000 customized designs.
3. R & D team with multiple patents led by national "scientific and technological progress" award winner.
4. Ultimate magnetic solution provided with easy communication and fast response.
1. All neodymium magnets are very strong and brittle.
2. Must be handled with extreme care to avoid personal injury.
3. Eye protection should be worn when handling magnets.
4. Keep the magnets away from pacemakers.
5. The neodymium magnet should NOT be for children.
SKU Code: ATECHRI001
Dimensions: 1/2" OD x 1/4" ID x 1/8"
Material: NdFeB, Grade N52
Magnetization Direction: Axially
Weight: 0.480 g
Br Max/Gauss rating: 14400 GS
Max Operating Temp: 80ºC (176ºF )