Nickel Coated N42M Neodymium Magnet Cylinder
MaterialNdFeBGradeN42MRemanence Br（kGs）Max:13.2Min:12.8PlatingNi-Cu-Ni (Nickel)ShapeCylinderCoercive force(kOe) Min.12Intrinsic Coercive force (kOe) Min.14Max energy product (MGOe)Max:46Min:43Max Temp (℃)10...
Nickel Coated N38 Neodymium Magnet Disc
Nickel Coated N38 Neodymium Magnet Disc is made from high performance Neodymium Iron Boron. The NORTH pole is on one circular face and the SOUTH pole is on the opposite face. These Magnets are plated ...
This powerful neodymium disc magnet measures 5/16" in diameter, 1/16" in thickness, with the pull force of 1.66lb vertically. It is made from an alloy of neodymium, iron, and boron, plated with triple layers of nickel-copper-nickel for effective corrosion protection.
The applications of this neodymium disc magnet include consumer electronics, home appliances, industrial equipment & automation, information technology products, medical devices and so on.
Why Choose Us
1. ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System certified by TUV with continuous improvements.
2. 25 years experience in neodymium magnet R & D and Manufacturing with over 1000 customized designs.
3. R & D team with multiple patents led by national "scientific and technological progress" award winner.
4. Ultimate magnetic solution provided with easy communication and fast response.
1. All neodymium magnets are very strong and brittle.
2. Must be handled with extreme care to avoid personal injury.
3. Eye protection should be worn when handling magnets.
4. Keep the magnets away from pacemakers.
5. The neodymium magnet should NOT be for children.