N42SH ARC Neodymium Magnet OD1.5 inch xID1.25 inch x0.75 inch Lx90 Degree ID N Pole
Epoxy Coated N45SH Neodymium Magnet Disc
Epoxy Coated N45SH Neodymium Magnet Disc is made from high performance Neodymium Iron Boron. The NORTH pole is on one circular face and the SOUTH pole is on the opposite face. The maximum operating te...
This powerful neodymium arc magnet measures OD1.5" xID1.25" x0.75" Lx90 Degree. The 4 pieces of this arc magnets can form a circle with OD=1.5" , ID=1.25" and height =0.75" with working temperature of 302 degree Fahrenheit or 150 degree celsius. It is made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron, plated with triple layers of nickel-copper-nickel for effective corrosion protection.
The applications of this neodymium arc magnet include automive & transportation, wind power energy, and other kind of high efficent motors and generators
Why Choose Us
1. ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System certified by TUV with continuous improvements.
2. 25 years experience in neodymium magnet R & D and Manufacturing with over 1000 customized designs.
3. R & D team with multiple patents led by national "scientific and technological progress" award winner.
4. Ultimate magnetic solution provided with easy communication and fast response.
1. All neodymium magnets are very strong and brittle.
2. Must be handled with extreme care to avoid personal injury.
3. Eye protection should be worn when handling magnets.
4. Keep the magnets away from pacemakers.
5. The neodymium magnet should NOT be for children.